Friday, February 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Tomorrow, February 6th, is my lovable father, Gary “Gar-Bear” Silverman’s birthday!


In typical Garsilv fashion, I am sure he will celebrate this momentous day by doing many of his favorite things, including rising at the crack of dawn to go running, watering the plants, eating a sensible breakfast, eating a sensible lunch, eating a sensible dinner, working out upstairs, playing with Sugar, feeding the fish, and generally being fabulous and charming and hilarious.


I won’t post what age he’s turning but I think we can all agree he looks fantastic :) so I thought in honor of his birthday, I would post some of my favorite pictures of him!


Being silly at dinner, as usual

Playing with his old phone - a true relic from approximately 1995 (roughly the size of a breadbox)

Having a little rest on a comfy pink pillow inside a sorority house



Daddy cheering because he got the socks he wanted at the Palm Springs Flea Market


Daddy and Benjamin are in a bromance :)


Daddy is pleased to have received a vest for Father's Day


Taking a little nap inside Anthropologie while Bailey and I shop :) TYPICAL!



Then...


and now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY-O! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!



2 comments:

Jessie Sunday said...

Gar Silv!!! Tell him I am leaving the trip cause it's just not th same as living at the Silverman household and pretending to be the 4th daughter. I say 4th cause obvs Sugar comes before me. She's dumb. Tell Gar I am loaning him my last name for a present.

Gdawg said...

Sugar is a distant second when it comes to you.
Gdawg