It is very very late. I am still awake because a) I am addicted to the internet, and b) diet coke. I have now organized my entire closet, and, of course, re-watched the Sex and the City 2 trailer a few more times.
Ladies -- when you are with your friends, do you ever talk about which character you are? I do. Does it surprise you that I think of myself as Carrie? Here are my reasons why:
- First and foremost, she’s a writer. I’m a writer. Hello!?
- She is obsessed with fashion. If I don’t stop shopping, I will be living on the street -- decked head to toe in Tory Burch.
- She has fabulous girlfriends. Me too -- I’m so lucky!
- She can rock that fucking tutu. Um, I would wear a tutu everywhere I could if it was socially acceptable.
- She’s the star of the show. Need I continue? :)
Before I force myself to go to bed, I thought I’d toss some more Sex and the City your way. Behold: my favorite SATC quotes, and some pictures of Carrie in some of my favorite outfits.
Carrie: Have you?
Mr. Big: Have I what?
Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr. Big: Absofuckinglutely.
Hi, I'd like a cheeseburger, please, a large fries and a Cosmopolitan.
I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet.
The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several little fires.
And my all time favorite:
Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.
And now I am finally off to bed. Have a happy weekend everyone!