Lately, I feel like everywhere I go and everything I do, I see something that is SO ME! So today, I thought I’d share :)
Here’s my list of nine things I am totally loving lately:
1. This Valentino gown. I was driving in Beverly Hills last week when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this insanity in the window of Neiman Marcus. I am not kidding when I say I almost drove off the road. I then lunged across my friend’s lap in an attempt to take this picture. HOW UNREAL IS THIS?
2. This poster. I love the “Keep Calm and Carry On” posters, and this is such a cute spin on it! I want to buy it and frame it for my desk. The Etsy site has tons of different options in every color, too -- makes a cute gift!
3. The Sex and The City 2 trailer. I watch it CONSTANTLY. Whenever I see Aiden come onto the screen, I start to hyperventilate. I cannot WAIT til May 27th!
4. This chandelier. My mom emailed me the link, and when I clicked to open it, I screamed. How me is this!? Okay, true, it’s from a kid’s website, and yes, I am attempting to become a grownup and de-clutter my room of all childish toys and frames and things, but seriously.... I may need to buy this.
5. These Tory Burch flats. As I mentioned in my last post, when I was in Vegas, my girlfriends tried my pink pair on and were amazed at how comfortable they were. Seriously -- even if you own a million pairs of ballet flats, you need to go get these too. Probably the most comfortable shoes I have worn in a long time -- I went back and got them in bronze!
6. Dried mangos. Honestly, I rarely snack (ask anyone), but I am ridiculously obsessed -- my favorites are 7D. If you like dried fruit, you need to try these!
7. My new Herb Field Cardigan from Anthropologie. Y’all, I am obsessed. It is so different from anything I own, so flattering, such an interesting color... I can’t get enough. And at $88, actually affordable. Go get yourself one!
8. Compliments on my blog. MAJOR SHOUTOUTS to Bracha, Robin G, Robley, and of course, the Conroy fam. Y'all are at the top of my list of favorites. My cold heart feels so snuggly and warm inside whenever I get a wallpost, email, or text that says things like the following:
Robley: “So I don't remember when you are going out of town again, but it really should not be until after this Thursday because your blog is pretty much the only thing that keeps me sane while studying for finals - LOVE IT!!!”
9.This fortune cookie. Enough said :)
Just writing this list made me happy :) hope you all had a fabulous day! See you tomorrow for some spectacular pink things!