Thursday, August 12, 2010

GAGA OOH LA LA

TODAY IS THE DAY. TODAY IS GAGA DAY!!!!!

I am not doing anything today. I deliberately scheduled absolutely NOTHING today, because I need to mentally prepare myself for tonight.

Tonight, two divas meet:


GAGA AND THE QUEEN.

I have been busy practicing dance moves in my room, singing along to her YouTube videos, and getting my costume ready for tonight. Yes, I said costume. A Gaga concert is not a regular show - it’s a performance. Why should I wear something ordinary?! I’m keeping it a surprise for now, but if you want some hints, watch this masterpiece :)

I’ll be back tomorrow with a full recap and photos. Until then, I’ll leave you with this quote from the superstar herself...



1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm gonna go with the animal print unitard or wrapping your body in yellow crime scene tape...