Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The First Pink Wednesday of 2011

New Year’s Resolutions? No. You are not going to find that here. I am currently far too busy planning baby showers and getting new copper sparkle hair extensions and ignoring my rapidly-growing pile of laundry to be bothered with silly little lists.


Besides, it is Wednesday. And obviously we need to start off the first Pink Wednesday of 2011 with something FABULOUS. Like this ridiculous amazing hot pink Prada iPad case:



Let’s talk about the iPad, shall we? My mother has one. She desperately wanted it and was mere days away from going to Apple and buying one when my father randomly arrived home with one. No, he did not buy it… he WON it. In a lottery. At the Audi car dealership. How random is that? More importantly, why does that never happen to me?


So now Martha Jewart has an iPad. Do not ask me what she needs one for. She’s had it since October and the only thing she knows how to do on it is play Bejeweled Blitz, which she does for literally hours and hours in front of the TV sitting in her comfy little chair. She also calls me weekly to complain about how she doesn’t know how to use it. I refuse to listen to these complaints for much longer – I tell her that the thing is literally idiot proof and she needs to get with the program. Clearly, I am bitter.


Gerrick has one and Jacob has one and all the cool people have one and I really really want one! Since I can find no one who will agree to buy one for me, I've decided to take matters into my own hands and just buy it for myself.


I'm planning on waiting until April to buy one – that’s when the second generation one comes out and rumor has it, it might have a camera, which I obviously need since my favorite pastime is taking photos of myself. So, until then, I shall wait, and sulk, and save my money… not only for the iPad, but also for the ridiculously gorgeous case!



2 comments:

Grace said...

OMG. I die.

I have an Ipad, and a DANNIJO Ipad case (which I love,) but this Prada one puts mine to shame tenfold. I am now ashamed of my DANNIJO because I want this one.

My new years resolution? Stop reading Jordan's blog - she is a bad influence! (kidding, obvs... but man, I want this!)

xox
Grace

PS-it's totally worth saving for - it's life changing, really - especially for travel. Your mother is one lucky lady!

www.stripesandsequins.com

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Do you play Flight Control? That game looks incredible on the ipad! I want one so bad. I thought that the rumored second generation was supposed to come in around February or March?

TLS wants one badly. More so than me. So bad that he can almost taste it. I'm thinking of getting him one of those as a wedding gift.