...But you know how I love a meme. Can’t help myself whenever one comes my way. (I just like talking about myself! That’s why I have a blog in the first place!) So without further ado...
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Must turn that straightening iron on immediately and deal with this hair.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$105, just went to the ATM.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
I’m partial to the one I live on, thanks.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Gerrick. If I’m not on the phone with her, odds are we are either texting, gchatting, or one of us is about to call the other :)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Definitely "Born to Run." Bruce!
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black DKNY t-shirt with a bubble hem.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Nine West from like six years ago.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright - windows open and lights on, always!
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Cannot remember where I found this so I cannot answer but I’m sure he or she was lovely :)
12. What does your watch look like?
I don’t wear a watch. Sometimes I wish I did though, because I have a really nice Michele watch with a hot pink alligator band.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I had so much fun this weekend that I was passed out by 11:15.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was from Bailey. “Jealousssss.” I frequently like to text her and tell her the yummy places I’m eating or who I’m hanging out with in LA. Maybe she’ll come home from New York sooner if she gets really jealous?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I like this question because I was just talking about 7-11! (Free Slurpee Day was yesterday, did any of yall go?) The closest one is a few blocks away.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
“The hotness.” Unfortunate but true.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Probably my mama!
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My roommate’s soft blanket. I want one of my own!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Advil? I am hardcore, yall.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Clearly this meme was written in 1992. I haven’t developed a roll of film in probably eight years. (Although to be fair, I still like referring to my digital camera as a DIGI-CAM, so I’m not THAT technologically advanced.)
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Funnily enough, this is question number 21 and I’d have to say my 21st year on earth was pretty fucking awesome. Please enjoy this photo of me on my 21st birthday. In posting this I have realized I have NO SHAME.
22. Your worst enemy?
Um, I have a few. In the interest of remaining PC (I know, you’re shocked!) I will not name them but rather refer you all to this quote by Winston Churchill which I like very much: “You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
23. What is your current desktop picture?
This gem from Anna’s baby shower! I MISS MY FRIENDS SO MUCH!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Greeted my roommate as she arrived home and asked her where she rode her bike to.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
WELL. I have some questions of my own. I have an image of Voldemort flying and I am not liking that very much... Is this flying SAFE? Would bugs fly into my mouth? Can I fly quickly or does it take forever to actually get where I want to go? Am I part-bird? Cuz I don’t like birds. Fuck it, I’d probably fly... but I would let people GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS to tape me and watch me fly.
26. Do you like someone?
I like many people! Oh, like someone in the 3rd grade way? Yes I do.
27. The last song you listened to?
Maroon 5 “Never Gonna Leave This Bed.” I’m obsessed.
28. What time of day were you born?
I think in the wee hours of the morning. Mother? Care to comment?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Sherman Oaks, California, with a brand-new very small newborn sister who undoubtedly was irritating and loud.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I am jealous of many people and many things, but I wouldn’t say it’s the type of jealousy that keeps me up at night.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe? Probably? I get to leave work early on Fridays because of Shabbat. Who WOULDN’T be jealous of that?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On my way to school. It was the second week of 11th grade.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick them, stomp my foot, scream, angrily put more money in so I can get my Diet Coke.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Oy. Should have read this before I SO EAGERLY dove in. Um... no.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have always secretly loved Eve’s pawprint/boob tattoos. And by secretly I mean I take every single opportunity to get henna tattoos of the exact same thing. So classy!
young and tan and gorgeous. what can i tell you, it was 2005.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Hebrew. And then I would move to Israel and be a happy fancy Zionist :)
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, if it was someone I loved very much and a place I could see myself being happy in.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Four months ago I would have said no. Now I think I kind of am.
40. What’s your life motto?
I have been waiting for the opportunity to unveil this one on the blog! Here we go: “I am who I am, you can like it or you can love it!”
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My cell phone, my camera, and my keys.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
So many but my beloved VEGAS comes to mind first.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
MRM, it was YOU! (I have a blog penpal who lives in Germany and we have started writing each other letters on real stationery. It’s so fun!)
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
In a word, no.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He is doing well.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I am embarrassed to answer this question because the truth is not much. I need to know more.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
What’s FANCY? I am fancy all of the time. On Friday night I thought I looked quite nice and presentable in my new Tucker silk blouse and some suede wedges. Do you agree? (Excuse the silly.)
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
YES! As I’m writing this I keep itching my left forearm and I can’t figure out why it hurts. Weird.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Now you know 50 more things about me. I’m sure you’ll all sleep better tonight! :)