Friday, August 19, 2011

Pretty Parker

For as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to go to the Parker Palm Springs for vacation. The hotel is supposed to be GORGEOUS - the entire thing was decorated by one of my favorite interior designers, Jonathan Adler, and I regularly drool over all the pictures.





Well, guess what? They were running a special and I decided I could wait no longer... so Rami and I are going!!! We’re going to spend the weekend before my birthday there :) happy early birthday to me!!!


Everything I’ve read about the Parker Palm Springs says it’s absolutely amazing. Fancy dinners, huge pools, valet men wearing pink pants, retro-chic interiors everywhere? PARKER YOU ARE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE.



I can’t wait to lounge by the pool with a vodka lemonade slushie during the day and then get all dressed up at night for dinner at Mister Parkers. I’m thinking a colorful yet casual ensemble to match the vibe - what do you think?



Gara Danielle Rainbow Druzy Ring - J.Crew Maxidress

Kenneth Jay Lane Turquoise Necklace - Steve Madden Leopard Wedge Sandal

(ALL OF WHICH I NEED, SO SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME.)


We’re going next weekend. I am literally counting down the hours!




3 comments:

fifi said...

it is gorgeous there! love your dinner outfit!! have a great weekend! xo

The City Boy said...

um this looks and sounds amazing..i am obsessed with jonathan adler as well!

my friends is at the st regis in laguna this weekend and i am beyond jealous

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

J'adore Jonathan Adler. Looks fabulous. Have so much fun!