A week from today I head to New York for Thanksgiving! I’m excited to see my extended family, hang out with my sister, do some shopping, and of course, enjoy some REAL winter weather.
I haven’t been doing any major shopping lately - maybe a spree is in order when I’m in NY?! - but I’ve picked up a few things here and there over the past month or so that will certainly be coming with me to the east coast.
Here’s what will definitely be in my suitcase:
- Dolce Vita Wedges - remember when I impulsively bought these in coral? Well, they fast became my favorite going-out shoe... so when I saw them in magenta, I had to snap them up!
- J.Crew Striped Swing Sweater - so comfy. I own this in grey/white as well as this caramel/white combo.
- Zara Metallic Sweater - it looks gold in this picture, but mine is more silver. I will be wearing this with black skinny jeans and a white tank.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Squaretan Dress - to be worn over tights and heels or leggings and flats. Mine is black - so versatile!
- DKNY Eyeglasses - my prescription recently changed, so when I went to change my lenses, I got a new pair of glasses too. I’ve been getting so many compliments on these - everyone loves the turquoise inside!
- Chanel Peridot Nail Polish - mine lasted for FIFTEEN DAYS without a single chip!
I don’t leave until NEXT Wednesday, but can you tell I’m excited? The next week will be busy with lots of fun plans, so I’m glad I’m thinking ahead!
What about you - traveling anywhere for Thanksgiving? What will you be packing?