I know I've said it here before, but god bless the iPhone.
It makes my whole life easier - and a lot more fun! I've been obsessed with Instagram since joining at the end of last year, and it doesn't look like I'll be over it anytime soon. Here are some of my favorite pictures from recently!
1. Before I left for Hawaii, I made Ram a huge pan of pesto chicken to sustain him for the week. You've gotta try it - everyone who makes it says it's the easiest and most delicious thing!
2. Found this picture of me when I was about six years old wearing this giant hat. What can I say, I was a weird kid.
3. My sister bought me this necklace when I was in NY last month - love the beads and the Buddha!
1. We FINALLY saw Book of Mormon last month and it was just as good as everyone said it was. I've already memorized the soundtrack!
2. Posing outside my favorite pizza place, 800 Degrees, with my besties when Gerrick came to visit.
3. The sign on the wall of The Hungry Cat in Santa Barbara. Oysters for lunch - I was in heaven!
1. Wedding season is officially over - this cute pic of us was taken at our FIFTH and final wedding of the summer!
2. My new J.Crew iPhone case - a birthday gift from Poodle. Love the hearts!
3. Had a fun girls dinner at Manhattan Beach Post and basically fainted over their famous bacon cheddar buttermilk biscuits with maple butter. I'm drooling just thinking about them.
If you aren't following me yet, what are you waiting for, silly!? Let's follow each other! I'm @queenjord - leave me a comment with your @name so I can follow you too!