Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Heart You!

via 

Hope your day is full of love already :) Last night Ram and I started celebrating a little early - we went out for dinner at our favorite restaurant, Animal! Longtime readers might remember that last year, we tried to go there and the traffic in LA was so bad we literally didn't make it off our street. So instead of dealing with that again, we went the night before - and today the celebrations continue!

Today's post is a no-brainer - in honor of a day of love, I wanted to show you guys some of my favorite heart-related items!

hearts

ONE:
I seriously love these little golden stacking bowls. I kinda REALLY want them!

TWO:
If you're lucky enough to get lots of Valentine's Day presents, why not write your thank-you notes on these adorable notecards?

THREE:
A few of my friends own this delicate little picture frame - I think it's time I get one of my own!

FOUR:
Such a sweet little art print from Minted. Perfect for a nursery or office.

FIVE:
I love the colors of this cozy sweater! Wildfox has the best patterns for their clothes.

SIX:
You know I love an "arm party" and this heart bangle would go perfectly on mine. So snazzy!

SEVEN:
Ram bought me this ring for my birthday. I wear it every single day - I adore it!

EIGHT:
Heart-shaped earphones! What will Marc Jacobs think of next?!

NINE:
Fill this adorable little pouch with all your daily essentials - you'll smile every time you pull it out!

TEN:
Sass up any outfit with a tiny sequined heart - pin it on your blouse, your bag, your scarf, you name it!

ELEVEN:
This iPhone case is leather! How cool is that? Plus, turquoise and pink - you just can't go wrong.

Ram has been very busy planning lots of things and I can't wait to get home and see what tricks he has up his sleeve :) and tonight, I'm cooking a fancy dinner for us! More on that tomorrow...

However you're celebrating, I hope your day is full of lots of love! 

No comments: