For some reason this weather reminded me of a funny story. When I was a senior in high school, my college counselor assigned our grade an assignment to make a list of the things we knew we wanted in our future university. My list read something like this:
- Small to medium sized school
- Liberal arts college
- Greek life and athletics not important
- preferably on the east coast – I love snow and I hate hot weather!
Um…. Anyone else find this funny?
Where I ended up? THE BEST SCHOOL ON EARTH! The University of Arizona :)
- more than 30,000 undergrad students
- not liberal arts
- major Greek life
- major athletics
- HOT WEATHER 300+ DAYS OF THE YEAR!
Suffice it to say, I didn’t follow anything on my list. Best decision I ever made!