This is the cutest idea for a post ever. I loved reading BHB’s version last week so much that I had to do my own!
So without further ado... 11 things you’ll NEVER, EVER hear me say!
1. “I know it comes in leopard, but I think I’m gonna go with plain black instead.”
2. “This is my last $20... I probably shouldn’t put it into this penny slot machine.”
3. “Air conditioning is an unnecessary expense.”
4. “What's the appeal of Home Goods? I don't get it."
5. “ASU is definitely the better school over U of A.”
6. “I’m not really in the mood to go out for a fancy dinner.”
7. “Who cares if there’s crumbs all over the couch and coffee table?”
9. “I’m gonna skip the mall. I don’t really need anything so why go in the first place?”
“10. A hike in the 90 degree heat? Great idea!”
11. “Get that French bulldog away from me!”
Maybe one of my favorite posts I’ve ever written. Go do yours and leave me the link, I want to read more of these! Such a fun way to learn more about people!